The growth rate of the fitness industry in Malaysia has been phenomenal in the last 5 years. More entrepreneurs than ever took part in setting up and operating fitness centers all across the country. Being a major fitness equipment and service provider, Impulse Fitness Sdn Bhd through its entrepreneurship program has played a key role in assisting entrepreneurs to develop their business based on the industry best practices.
The objectives of this program are:
- To develop competitive gym entrepreneurs among Malaysian youths.
- To set a new benchmark for the privately owned community gyms through systematization and exceptional services.
- To develop fitter Malaysians by focusing directly at the local communities.
- To overcome obesity and unhealthy lifestyle among Malaysian.
- To reduce the rate of unemployment among Malaysian youth.
- To generate more talents in the fitness field and other sports in general.
- To prevent social issues among youth in Malaysia.
This program covers 4 main phases in the gym business lifecycle:
In order to make this program viable Impulse Fitness Sdn Bhd has established partnership with SME Bank Malaysia to encourage participation from young and aspiring entrepreneurs across the country. In early 2014 Impulse Fitness Sdn Bhd had formed Impulse Gym Owners Club (IGOC), Malaysia’s largest network of gym owners, to serve as a platform for gym owners to share resources, issues, experience and ideas.
To find out more please email us at email@example.com
The application form for Impulse Entrepreneurship program can be downloaded from this link.